How to Wash a Cat
Dear Cat Owner,
Following are instructions on the best way to wash your cat:
Sincerely, The DOG
- Thoroughly clean the toilet.
- Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
- Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
- In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).
CAUTION: Don't get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out to grab anything they can find.
The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
- Flush the toilet 3 or 4 times. This provides a "powerwash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
- Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
- Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
- The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.
Back to Jokes Page